Multi Niche Top Quality Private Label Rights Content Brought to You By Tiffany Lambert
If you'd like to stock up on even more content, I have a double bundle of PLR from my store (this is NOT new PLR so make sure you don't already own it) and I've discounted it heavily just for this sale.
With this PLR, you're getting the front end and upgrade to a previous launch I did called Get Creative and Stay Focused in Spite of Ongoing Distractions. It includes 35 articles in the front end file plus a full eBook, lead magnet, emails, product reviews and more articles in the one time offer file - all bundled together for you at over 59% off!
The bundle you're going to see below is high quality, and it includes all of the text elements you need to deliver top notch content to your readers.
Read below for more details...
Here's What's in the Front End File of the Bundle:
1. Find Your Sweet Spot for Focus and Creativity - 482 words
2. Sometimes Being Semi-Unfocused Boosts Your Creativity - 401 words
3. Allow Yourself the Right Kinds of Distractions - 436 words
4. Mental Burdens That Pull You Away from Projects - 452 words
5. Track Your Screen Time to See What’s Siphoning Your Attention - 419 words
6. Don’t Allow Your Work Days to Bleed Into Your Time Off - 411 words
7. Recognize When Your Creativity Has Gotten Out of Control - 409 words
8. Be Okay with a Split Work Schedule - 417 words
9. Get Used to Thriving with Background Noise - 423 words
10. Set Strong Boundaries for Dealing with Interruptions - 427 words
11. Avoid the Temptation of Things You’d Rather Be Doing - 428 words
12. You May Benefit from a Shorter Work Week - 447 words
13. Eliminate Multi-Tasking So You Can Fully Focus on Your Creative - Endeavors - 414 words
14. Engage in Digital Minimalism to Maximize Your Creativity and Focus - 442 words
15. Has Your Demand for Productivity Intimidated Your Creative Vibe? - 435 words
16. Be Okay with Messy Creativity You Can Sort Out Later - 432 words
17. Create a Workspace That Helps You with Creativity and Focus - 432 words
18. Are You Overwhelmed with Ideas and Lacking Focus? - 430 words
19. Listen To Your Honest Instincts About When To Work and When Not To - 413 words
20. Use Timing Tools to Help You Put Blinders on to Distractions - 427 words
21. Collaboration Can Be Distracting When Compared to Solo Creativity Sessions - 411 words
22. Is Your Creative Flow Being Distracted By Perfectionism? - 431 words
23. Set Boundaries with Clients, Customers and Coworkers - 428 words
24. Focus on Intent to Help Curb Out of Control Creativity - 425 words
25. You’ll Focus Better If Your Creativity Is Without Constraints - 434 words
26. A Leaky Attention Span Can Benefit You in the Long Run - 411 words
27. Master Time Management Techniques to Help You Focus on Your Creative Endeavors - 450 words
28. Know the Difference Between Beneficial Distractions and Saboteurs - 420 words
29. Tasks You Can Do to Recharge Your Creativity and Focus Better - 414 words
30. Don’t Allow Your Creativity to Suffocate with Too Much Structure - 414 words
31. Boost Your Focus and Unleash Your Creativity with Purposeful Meditation - 440 words
32. Try the Pomodoro Technique to Maintain Focus During Creative Work Sessions - 418 words
33. Focused Versus Unfocused – Where Creativity and Productivity Clash - 409 words
34. Be Available to Creative Moments That Refuse to Work with Your Schedule - 415 words
35. Choose Your Tools Wisely So Your Focus Isn’t Interrupted During Creativity Sessions - 426 words
Here's what's in the OTO portion of the file:
21-Page eBook: 10 Ways to Maximize Your Creativity
This 21+ page, 9,566-word eBook starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
Chapter 1: Engage in Daily Meditation to Listen to Your Creative Spirit
Chapter 2: Rev Up Your Creative Routine with a Pre-Work Ritual
Chapter 3: Shut Out Negative Energy and Usher in Can-Do Influences
Chapter 4: Say Yes as Often as Possible
Chapter 5: Create a Swipe File of Things That Inspire or Impress You
Chapter 6: Stop Conforming to Other People’s Idea of Creativity
Chapter 7: Spend Time Being Observant and Then Freestyling
Chapter 8: Try New Things Or Try Old Things in a New Way
Chapter 9: Try Creating with a Partner
Chapter 10: Repurpose Your Ideas in New and Different Ways
5-Page Lead Magnet Report: Following Through on Your Goals with Unmatched Focus
This 5-page, 2,606-word report starts with an introduction and then covers the following:
- Pinpoint the Biggest Distractions You Need to Handle
- How Committed Are You to Your Goals?
- Don’t Let Failure Put an End to Your Focus
- When Comfort Calls, Turn Your Attention to Your Why
- Ask Yourself If You’d Pay for the Kind of Effort You’re Giving?
5-Day Email Series: Five Ways to Focus on Increased Creativity
- Let Go of Perfectionism with Positive Affirmations - 435 words
- Find the Right Surroundings to Boost Your Creativity - 508 words
- Stop Trying to Cram Too Much Into One Day - 448 words
- Get the Blood Flowing to Your Brain - 473 words
- Doodle Your Way to More Success - 462 words
10 Product Reviews:
1. My Plastic Brain: One Woman’s Yearlong Journey to Discover If Science Can Improve Her Mind - 447 words
2. What Makes Your Brain Happy and Why You Should Do the Opposite - 489 words
3. The Innovation Stack: Building an Unbeatable Business One Crazy Idea at a Time - 494 words
4. Thinking, Fast and Slow - 460 words
5. The Biggest Bluff: How I Learned to Pay Attention, Master Myself, and Win - 459 words
6. The Invisible Gorilla: And Other Ways Our Intuitions Deceive Us - 479 words
7. Mental Models: 30 Thinking Tools that Separate the Average From the Exceptional. Improved Decision-Making, Logical Analysis, and Problem-Solving - 452 words
8. Brain Changer: How Harnessing Your Brain's Power to Adapt Can Change Your Life - 457 words
9. The Hidden Habits of Genius: Beyond Talent, IQ, and Grit—Unlocking the Secrets of Greatness - 489 words
10. Principles: Life and Work - 497 words
1. How to Rein in a Hyperactive Mind for Increased Success - 536 words
2. Do You Have a Pattern of Getting Distracted During Projects? - 502 words
3. What’s Your Go To Method for Sabotaging Projects You Lose Interest In? - 483 words
4. Carve Out Time to Gain Perspective and Strategize - 488 words
5. Consider Leaving the Drudge Work to Someone Else - 455 words
6. A Proven Way to Boost Your Creativity and Focus - 472 words
7. Small Things That Can Disrupt Your Focus - 503 words
8. Use a Routine to Help You Weed Out Distractions - 490 words
9. Don’t Use Your Work Space for Other Things - 471 words
10. Have You Noticed a Certain Task That Always Causes You to Break Your Focus? - 509 words
11. Consider the Pomodoro Technique for Increased Focus and Creativity - 539 words
12. Some Drinks Can Affect and Enhance Your Creativity and Focus - 457 words
13. Use Brain Training Exercises to Increase Your Focus - 477 words
14. Work Off the Grid to Tap Into New Ideas and Focus More - 552 words
15. Make Sure You’re Challenging Yourself Enough - 503 words
Put your name on it and compile it to use as a lead magnet to build a list...
Publish them as individual blog posts...
Use it as a series of autoresponder emails to educate and inform your audience...
Add your affiliate links to them to earn commissions on digital and tangible products...
Expand on the information and turn it into a digital product of your own...
Use them as transcripts for a podcast or video series...
Put them into a PowerPoint presentation and record a class or webinar about it...
Normally, people charge a lot more for content. But my PLR is affordable for anyone on a budget. You'll get all 91 pages of content for just $37.
Important Note About Rights: I have included a license inside of the download file that tells you my PLR license for your product, which is: 1.) Don't use my name on it and 2.) Don't pass along the rights to others. That means you can use the content, but you can't turn around and sell it to others to use as their content.
No Refunds: Remember, there are no refunds on my PLR so make sure you don't already own this before buying it since it's from a previous launch.
Lifetime Members: This is already inside your member's area.
P.S. I love taking requests! Shoot me an email and request a specific topic. That way I can try to deliver something you need next time I do one of these PLR sales.