Multi Niche Top Quality Private Label Rights Content Brought to You By Tiffany Lambert
Dear Friends of Justin,
Thank you for buying The Intersection of Creativity and Well-Being. Those articles are going to serve your readers well, but you likely need more related content.
I have an additional bundle of multicontent PLR that will round out your content needs. It includes a full eBook, a lead magnet, more articles, product reviews and a 5-day email autoresponder series!
Read below for more details...
The Intersection of Creativity and Well-Being One Time Offer Upgrade
This is a pack of upgrade PLR that's designed to complement your original articles, giving you more ways to generate traffic to your blog, build a list, nurture your subscribers and convert them into buyers.
20 Page eBook: 52 Weeks of Purpose-Driven Activities That Improve Your Mind and Mood
This 20-page, 8,305 word report includes the following:
Week 1: Map Out Your Goals with a Week of Vision Board Creation
Week 2: Start a Gratitude Journal That Focuses on What's Right in Your World
Week 3: Allow Yourself to Engage in Abstract Art Where Imperfections Are Okay
Week 4: Improve Your Brain Function with Basic Guitar Chords
Week 5: Combine Your Love of Nature with Photography for a Daily Dose of Mindfulness
Week 6: Take a Week to Indulge in the Therapeutic Benefits of Bread Making
Week 7: Create a Home Organizer That Will Keep Your Space Primed for Creativity and Well Being
Week 8: Work on a Unique Choreographed Dance Routine You Can Summon for Strength
Week 9: Write a Short Story for an Emotionally Cathartic Cleanse
Week 10: Use Your Tactile Abilities to Mold a Piece of Inspiring Pottery
Week 11: Start a Simple Herb Garden to Enhance Your Palate and Good Health
Week 12: Find Serenity Using Watercolor Art for Mindfulness
Week 13: Start a Podcast to Engage in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Week 14: Do Something Good in the World By Upcycling Old Garments
Week 15: Parlay Your Love of the Stars Into an Intellectual Endeavor
Week 16: Combine Science and Art to Create Organic Home Cleaning Products
Week 17: Use Your Problem-Solving Skills to Master Geocaching Hunts
Week 18: Film a 60-Second Narrative on a Topic You Feel Strongly About
Week 19: Take Your Mind Off Your Troubles By Preserving Memories for Military Veterans
Week 20: Usher Some Good Will Into Your Life By Crafting Handmade Cards
Week 21: Improve Your Memory By Creating a Cultural Syllabus to Learn From
Week 22: Learn a New Language to Rewire Your Brain for Better Recall
Week 23: Spend a Week Sketching the Changes in Landscape for Mindful Focus
Week 24: Begin Using Rhythmic Drumming to Gain Clarity
Week 25: Spend Time Creating Patterns to Stimulate Cognitive Function
Week 26: Interview People with Different Perspectives to Hone Your Intuitive Skills
Week 27: Take a Page from Popular Cooking Shows and Force Yourself to Be Creative in the Kitchen
Week 28: Download a Scavenger Hunt and Spend a Week in Discovery
Week 29: Improve Your Creative Process By Writing Haikus About Your Experiences
Week 30: Create a Floral Scrapbook with Identifying Information to Clear Your Head
Week 31: Plan a Virtual Vacation and Unlock the Possibilities to Happiness
Week 32: Design and Build Wind Chimes You Can Gift to Those Who Need a Lift
Week 33: Put Together Blessing Bags and Hand Them Out to the Homeless
Week 34: Learn How to Make Animation Videos to Bring Your Stories to Life
Week 35: Don't Just Play Board Games - Design One from Scratch to Boost Your Brain Activity
Week 36: Hone Your Quiet Observational Skills By Becoming a Bird Watcher
Week 37: Find Recyclable Material and Create an Art Project Out of It
Week 38: Revisit Your Childhood with a Mindless Paint By Numbers Project
Week 39: Break the Monotony of Life By Learning How to Use Scented Oils
Week 40: Schedule a Letter to Your Future Self About Your Goals for the Year
Week 41: Build a Wooden Shadow Box to House Tangible Keepsakes for Times of Reflection
Week 42: Create a Cozy Seasonal Space to Help Improve Your Mood
Week 43: Start a Memoir That Helps You Carve a Path Forward in Life
Week 44: Create a Happiness Jar with Positive Affirmations and Experiences
Week 45: Indulge in Mental Relaxation By Making Unique Scented Bath Bombs
Week 46: Find a Sense of Purpose Creating Toys for Shelter Animals
Week 47: Start a Dream Interpretation Journal to Tap Into Your Subconscious Thoughts
Week 48: Learn Patience and Focus By Building a Tiny Terrarium
Week 49: Stitch Together a Quilt You Can Donate to Those in Need of Comfort
Week 50: Assemble a Cookbook of Beloved Family Recipes That Bring a Sense of Nostalgia
Week 51: Host a Virtual Charity Event for a Good Cause
Week 52: Create a Bucket List for Yourself to Carry Out in the Near Future
5-Page Lead Magnet: Write Your Own Prescription for a Happier, Healthier Life
This 5-page, 2,115-word report covers:
- Take 1 Dose of Creative Writing
- Supplement It with Some Mindful Photography
- Integrate Musical Harmony Into Your Treatment Plan
- Make Creative Problem-Solving a Part of Your Prescription
- If You're Deficient in Social Connection, Try Collaborative Art Projects
- Prescribe Yourself a Dash of Dance
- Administer a Course of Digital Design for Cognitive Health
- Apply Color Therapy to Your Daily Regimen
- Prescribe Regular Culinary Arts for Creative Nourishment
- Include Daily Nature Walks in Your Recovery Plan
5-Day Email Series: The Holistic Benefits of Creativity for Your Well-Being
- Day 1: The Science Behind Creative Endeavors and Your Health - 443 words
- Day 2: How Creativity Lends to a Resilient Mindset - 429 words
- Day 3: Proof That Music Puts Your Life in Harmony - 428 words
- Day 4: Artistic Rituals Activate Your Brain and Spark a Sense of Relaxation - 427 words
- Day 5: Turn Your To Do List Into Activities That Serve You Well - 450 words
10 Product Reviews:
1. 365 Questions, One Page Per Day: A One Year Self-Discovery Journal - 405 words
2. Mindfulness-Based Art Therapy Activities: Creative Techniques to Stay Present, Manage Difficult Feelings, and Find Balance - 405 words
3. Unlost: A Journey of Self-Discovery and the Healing Power of the Wild Outdoors - 423 words
4. Conscious Creativity: Look, Connect, Create - 433 words
5. The Art of Noticing: 131 Ways to Spark Creativity, Find Inspiration, and Discover Joy in the Everyday - 423 words
6. A Creative Journal Year: 52 Colouring, Writing & Collage Prompts to Get You Questioning, Discovering & Reflecting - 428 words
7. SoulCollage® Evolving: An Intuitive Collage Process for Self-Discovery and Community - 439 words
8. Creative Mindfulness: 20+ Strategies for Wellness & Recovery - 425 words
9. The Creative Cure: How Finding and Freeing Your Inner Artist Can Heal Your Life - 433 words
10. Paper Collage Workshop: A Fine Artist's Guide to Creative Collage - 409 words
1. How to Be More Creative When Brainstorming Business Ideas - 432 words
2. Therapeutic Journaling to Help You Achieve Your Goals - 421 words
3. Learning to Play an Instrument Can Improve Your Cognitive Function - 421 words
4. Find Joy in Painting to Improve Your Mental State - 406 words
5. Let Your Imagination Run Wild with AI Artistic Endeavors - 442 words
6. Practice a Mindful Approach to Living By Capturing Life Through Pictures - 468 words
7. Pour Your Heart into Culinary Creativity as a Way to Balance Your Emotions - 482 words
8. Immerse Yourself in DIY Crafts to Improve Your Focus - 417 words
9. Podcasting Can Be a Creative Way to Express Your Thoughts - 413 words
10. Learn How to Live in a Hygge Home for the Ultimate in Comfort and Happiness - 404 words
11. Volunteer Your Creative Knitting Talents to the Community for a Feel-Good Boost - 407 words
12. Gain Satisfaction Making an Impact with Original Print Designs - 407 words
13. Take the Focus Off of Stress By Building Miniature Replicas of Peaceful Places - 409 words
14. Upcycle Your Surroundings and Renew Your Spirit - 419 words
15. Immerse Yourself in the Learning Process for a Boost of Brain Health - 433 words
Put your name on it and compile it to use as a lead magnet to build a list...
Publish them as individual blog posts...
Use it as a series of autoresponder emails to educate and inform your audience...
Add your affiliate links to them to earn commissions on digital and tangible products...
Expand on the information and turn it into a digital product of your own...
Use them as transcripts for a podcast or video series...
Put them into a PowerPoint presentation and record a class or webinar about it...
Normally, people charge a lot more for content. But my PLR is affordable for anyone on a budget. You'll get all 55 pages for just $55!
Important Note About Rights: I have included a license inside of the download file that tells you my PLR license for your product, which is: 1.) Don't use my name on it and 2.) Don't pass along the rights to others. That means you can use the content, but you can't turn around and sell it to others to use as their content.
LIFETIME MEMBERS: This is in your membership.
P.S. I love taking requests! Shoot me an email and request a specific topic. That way I can try to deliver something you need next time I do one of these PLR sales.