Niche Funnel Riches (Value $65)
Main eBook: Creating a Niche Profit Funnel
This is a 25-page, 8,302-word eBook that covers the following:
- Setting Up a Slippery Contact Slope
- Opt In Offers Your Readers Can't Refuse
- Blog Content to Lure an Audience
- Pre-Sell Email Series to Warm Up Your Audience
- Sales Copy to Convert in Big Numbers
- Main Course to Cement Your Stellar Reputation
- Bonuses to Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Adding More Money to the Launch
- Follow Up Email Series for Increased Future Sales
*Product delivered in Word, Txt and PDF formats
Bonus Report: How to Pick a Good Money Niche
This is a report that you might want to use as a bonus for those who buy the main eBook. Of course, you can use it any way you want - this is just a suggestion.
This report is 5 pages and 1,822 words in length. It starts off with a short introduction and then covers the following topics:
- Personal Versus Anonymous Niche Profits
- Evergreen Versus Trend Niches
- Digital and Tangible Niche Analysis
- Know Your Niche Audience
- Preliminary Niche Content Research
*Product delivered in Word and Txt formats
Opt In or Viral Report : Top 5 Niche Research Tools for Marketers
Again, use this report as you see fit - maybe you want to use it as a second bonus report - or rip it apart and use it as blog posts or email autoresponders. That's up to you!
This report is 5 pages and 1,658 words. It covers:
- Keyword Tools
- Direct Competitor Spying
- Google Trends
- Ask Your Audience
It's a perfect accompaniment for the main eBook, which teaches the best way to set up a complete profit funnel system!
*Product delivered in Word and Txt formats
Sales Copy: Sales Letter to Convert Visitors Into Buying "Creating a Niche Profit Funnel"
The sales letter is 4 pages long and includes headlines, sub-headlines, storyline, bulletpoints, and a call to action. It does *not* include phony testimonials because I don't believe in that. There are no graphics for the sales copy (except the ones listed below).
*Product delivered in Word and Txt formats
Graphics Pack: eCovers, Banner, and Minisite
While I created the content, I hired someone to create the graphics using royalty-free images that reflected this niche perfectly! You get
- An eCover for the main eBook with PSD, JPG, and PNG files
- An eCover for the bonus report with PSD, JPG, and PNG files
- An eCover for the opt in / viral report (in 2 color schemes) with PSD, JPG, and PNG files
- A 468x60 banner ad promoting the main eBook with JPG and PSD files
- An HTML index file with header, footer and background in place - JPG and PSD files included so you can edit graphics, too
I ensured all of the graphics were good quality and that you do get the PSD files so you can edit them to your heart's desire.
*Product delivered in JPG and/or PNG and PSD formats
Email Autoresponders: 7-Part Series
When you start building your list, you need something to say that drives them back to the main sales letter. I created a 7-part series titled, "Secrets of Writing Good Sales Copy."
This series is the perfect accompaniment to the main eBook Creating a Niche Profit Funnel - because the ultimate goal with your funnel is to convert visitors into sales.
Here are the titles for this series:
1. Does Your Sales Page Have a Professional Layout and Look?
2. Crafting Headlines and Subheadlines That Funnel Readers Forward
3. Creating a Storyline That’s Balanced and Effective
4. Wording Your Bulletpoints Strategically
5. A Systematic Approach to Testimonials
6. Understanding Your Call to Action and Pricing Strategy
7. Never Forget the Double Postscript Element
*Product delivered in Word and Txt formats
Articles or Blog Posts: Set of 5
You don't just want everything behind the scenes in downloadable form or email form - you want some public postings on your blog or in article directories, too.
I've taken a variety of slants with these articles to ensure your reader gets a total IM education with an emphasis on profits.
Here are the titles for this set:
1. Do You Keep Failing with Internet Marketing?
2. Ensuring Proper Blog Profits Setup
3. Planning Your Cash Generating Niche Content
4. Gain Repeat Profits Through Blog List Building
5. Free Traffic Options for Your Niche Blog Business
*Product delivered in Word and Txt formats
Product Reviews: IM Product Reviews
With the Internet marketing niche, there are many things you can promote. I've chosen five tools your readers will love - so that you have the potential to add on to your own sales!
Here are the items that are reviewed in this set:
1. Use Wishlist for Your Next Niche Membership Site
2. Aweber Is a Top Choice for Email Marketing
3. Hostgator Provides Niche Marketers an Easy to Use System
4. Let Market Samurai Give You an Edge Over Your Competition
5. Is Socrates the Most Popular WordPress Theme?
*Product delivered in Word and Txt formats
Social Networking Posts: Facebook or Google +
I know the power of both Facebook (for traffic) and G+ (for SERP rankings). You can't afford to miss out on either of these as a good source of exposure for your offer.
I created a set of 5 posts that you can put on FB or G+ - and each one contains a conversational engagement question (in a text file to get comments rolling) and an image (usually a quote or other text) that helps your post get shared!
*Product delivered in Txt format for written portion and JPG only for image - no PSD included, but you can easily add your URL to them.
Internet Marketing APAP (Value $57)
5-page opt in report titled, “The Freedom to Be Your Own Boss” which empathizes with the reader about his struggles for financial freedom and the pursuit of a satisfying career that provides the lifestyle they always wanted. It will let them begin to feel motivated by the possibilities that lie ahead, opening the door to your constant guidance for the coming year.
52-Weeks Worth of Instruction for the Internet Marketing Newbie:
1.) Defining What It Means to Be an Internet Marketer – 303 Words
2.) The Golden Rule of Online Marketing: Thou Shalt Not Spam – 381 Words
3.) Do You Have to Have Money to Make Money? – 383 Words
4.) How Do You Know Who to Trust? – 382 Words
5.) Avoiding Information Overload – 410 Words
6.) To Build a Business You Have to Build a List – 428 Words
7.) Affiliate Marketing – An Easy Way to Success – 392 Words
8.) Tangible Product Promotions – 371 Words
9.) Digital Download Dollars – 392 Words
10.) Merging Your Affiliate Offers – 295 Words
11.) How to Make Affiliate Links – 374 Words
12.) Cloaking Your Links to Protect Your Commission – 569 Words
13.) Text Links Versus Image Ads – 503 Words
14.) The Wonderful World of Web 2.0 – 449 Words
15.) Social Networking on Squidoo – 586 Words
16.) Making Money on MySpace – 434 Words
17.) Bookmarking to Build Links – 501 Words
18.) Building an eBook Empire – 456 Words
19.) Drilling Down a Niche – 399 Words
20.) Cash-Generating Keyword Research – 488 Words
21.) The Difference Between a Long and Short Tail – 461 Words
22.) Creating a Minisite – 613 Words
23.) Writing Good Sales Copy – 506 Words
24.) Setting Up a Squeeze Page – 587 Words
25.) Forum Marketing at Its Best – 549 Words
26.) Joint Venture Opportunities – 672 Words
27.) Testing Conversion Rates – 576 Words
28.) Triggering a Flood of Testimonials – 550 Words
29.) Should You Provide Proof with Screen Shots? – 586 Words
30.) Navigating Your Cpanel and Hosting – 638 Words
31.) Is the AdSense Effort Worth Your Time? – 456 Words
32.) Don’t Let AdWords Get Out of Control – 554 Words
33.) Building Your Income with Blogs – 500 Words
34.) Moving a Blog to Your Own URL – 690 Words
35.) Getting Indexed Fast in Google – 669 Words
36.) Launching Your Own Affiliate Program – 588 Words
37.) Do You Have a Marketer’s Mindset? – 474 Words
38.) Should You Stick or Quit? – 562 Words
39.) Networking with Other Online Marketers – 404 Words
40.) What’s the True Cost of Outsourcing? – 585 Words
41.) Where to Find the Best Freelancers – 468 Words
42.) What Graphics Do You Need in Your Toolbox?- 522 Words
43.) Branding Your Name on the ‘Net – 577 Words
44.) Have a Plan for Your Backend Sales – 455 Words
45.) Giving More Value with One Time Offers – 558 Words
46.) An Introduction to Video Marketing – 592 Words
47.) Setting Up Your Internet Marketing Home Office – 606 Words
48.) Using the Law of Attraction to Bring Wealth and Happiness – 607 Words
49.) Wielding Your Viral Marketing Prowess – 439 Words
50.) Putting Your Website on Audio Autopilot – 580 Words
51.) Answering the Question, “What Do You Do for a Living?” – 659 Words
52.) Repeat Revenue with Membership Sites – 554 Words
Affiliate Marketing MEGA Pack (Value $57)
The report is titled, “Is Affiliate Marketing Right for Me?” and it’s a 5-page, 1,758-word report that you get in both Word and TXT formats. It starts out with an introduction and then covers the following subtopics:
1. There is a zero to low start up cost involved.
2. There’s no website needed.
3. There’s no hassle of product creation for you to worry about.
4. It allows you to go into many niches to test for profitability.
5. It’s easy for newbies to master quickly.
6. Your Customer Service Is Non Existent
Plus you get 52 articles that are all no less than 400 words.:
1. What’s the Definition of Affiliate Marketing? – 435 words
2. Is Affiliate Marketing Good for Beginners? – 422 words
3. The Best Way for Affiliate Marketers to Choose a Niche – 407 words
4. Do You Need a Website to Be an Affiliate Marketer? – 442 words
5. Five Free Platforms You Can Promote on as an Affiliate – 518 words
6. Setting Up Your Own Affiliate Marketing Blog – 519 words
7. Digital Versus Tangible Promotions for Affiliate Marketers – 430 words
8. Basic Keyword Research for Affiliate Marketers – 517 words
9. Making Sure You Adhere to Affiliate TOS – 435 words
10. Picking Products to Promote as a Tangible Affiliate – 478 words
11. What to Do If Amazon Doesn’t Allow Associates in Your State – 469 words
12. Getting Whitelisted By Digital Product Creators for Promotions – 423 words
13. The Best Way to Ruin an Affiliate Product Review – 418 words
14. How Much Money Can You Make as an Affiliate Marketer? – 405 words
15. Affiliates Should Be Abiding By the Law – 419 words
16. 7 Affiliate Marketing Companies You Should Know – 457 words
17. Do Affiliate Marketers Need to Build a List? – 402 words
18. Reviewing Tangible Products as an Affiliate Marketer – 417 words
19. The Best Way to Review Info Products Online – 430 words
20. Why Multi Media Is Important With Affiliate Marketing – 414 words
21. How Affiliates Can Create and Use Infographics – 416 words
22. Video Marketing Tips for Tangible Affiliates – 414 words
23. Adding Video to Your Affiliate Marketing Info Product Reviews – 449 words
24. What to Look for in an Affiliate Marketing Course – 429 words
25. Ongoing Affiliate Marketing Training – 410 words
26. Affiliate Marketing Tools – 438 words
27. Are Affiliate Marketing Articles Still Effective? – 426 words
28. Is Affiliate Marketing Automation a Good Idea? – 416 words
29. 4 Types of Affiliate Marketing Books That Will Help Build Your Business – 420 words
30. Social Marketing Tips for Affiliate Marketers – 468 words
31. Evaluating Info Products for Possible Promotions – 413 words
32. How and When Do You Get Paid as an Affiliate Marketer? – 404 words
33. Basic Search Engine Optimization for Affiliate Blogs – 434 words
34. Are Affiliate Marketing Banners a Good Idea? – 421 words
35. Avoiding Affiliate Marketing Blackhat Practices – 409 words
36. Are You Considering an Affiliate Marketing Coach? – 409 words
37. Affiliate Marketing Growth – 440 words
38. The 3 Types of Affiliate Marketing Landing Pages – 405 words
39. Affiliate Marketing Mobile Perk – 407 words
40. What Are the Top Affiliate Marketing Niches? – 493 words
41. Affiliate Marketing on Facebook – 434 words
42. Affiliate Marketing on Pinterest – 441 words
43. Affiliate Marketing on Twitter – 490 words
44. Affiliate Marketing on Google Plus – 418 words
45. Is PPC a Good Affiliate Marketing Strategy? – 400 words
46. Quick Affiliate Marketing Research Tips – 488 words
47. Creating a Viral Affiliate Marketing PDF – 407 words
48. Using PLR to Help Boost Your Productivity as an Affiliate – 416 words
49. How to Use Kindle for Affiliate Marketing Purposes – 446 words
50. Branding Yourself as a Go to Authority Figure When You’re an Affiliate – 402 words
51. Should Affiliate Marketers Go With a Broad or Narrow Niche? – 427 words
52. An Affiliate Marketer’s Guide to Squidoo – 437 words
Extra Holiday Cash PLR Bundle (Value $50)
Extra Holiday Cash eBook
This eBook has a title page and hyperlinked Table of Contents for your convenience. It is a total of 30 and a half pages and 9,905 words. Here is the table of contents so you can get an idea of what’s discussed:
Chapter 1: Are You Living Paycheck to Paycheck?
Chapter 2: Solve Successful Marketers’ Most Pressing Needs
Chapter 3: Start Your Affiliate Marketing Early
Chapter 4: Launch a PLR Store
Chapter 5: Consider Becoming an Amazon and eBay Seller
Chapter 6: Nailing Down a High Paying Holiday Niche
Extra Holiday Cash Report
Want to build a list or release a viral report? This is what you can use for that! It gets your audience geared up for the stress relief and excitement of earning more for the holidays.
The report is titled, “Need Extra Holiday Cash?” and it’s 5 pages and 2,041 words in length. You can use this to pre-sell the eBook or generate interest in other courses you want to promote!
Here are the sections for this report:
- Make a Budget for What You Really Need
- Say No to Holiday Cash Loans
- Don’t Rely on Cash Back Incentives
- You Don’t Have to Make Your Gifts
- Earn Some Fast Holiday Cash Fast
- Be Honest With Your Loved Ones
Extra Holiday Cash Articles
Each of these articles includes a call to action for the reader to check out the Extra Holiday Cash course.
1. Have You Set Yourself Up for Increased Holiday Stress? – 485 words
2. Will a Bad Economy Hurt the Seasonal Job Outlook? – 396 words
3. Top 4 Holiday Job Ideas – 402 words
4. Earn more, Shop Smart – 356 words
5. Earn and Extra $1,000 for the Holidays – 382 words
6. Holiday Work at Home Tips – 420 words
7. A Good Alternative to Seasonal Retail Jobs – 414 words
8. Who Is Hiring Seasonal Help? – 326 words
Extra Holiday Cash Email Autoresponders
I decided to do a 7-day series called “7 Day Holiday Fast Cash Course” for this set. It starts with an introduction and motivating spiel, then covers 5 specific ways they can cash in quick online, and ends with inspiration for them to get out there and make it happen!
1. Embrace Your Inner Entrepreneur
2. Creating Profitable Gigs on Fiverr
3. Helping Holiday Shoppers on eBay and Amazon
4. Winning Service Projects on Elance
5. Making Money Off Your Crafty Talents
6. Serving Other Entrepreneurs on Warrior Forum
7. Consider Making This a Permanent Position
Ghostwriting Cash PLR (Value $49)
This is my own product, Ghostwriting Cash, being released as PLR content for the main PDF. You need to remove my name as the author but you do have the right to keep the stories inside the pages – just change them to say, “Tiffany Lambert, a ghostwriter, did this…” or whatever 😉
The PLR rights are for the main PDF, not the bonuses found on my own GWC website. Those, including the videos, are for my use only.
The PDF is 49 pages long and 16,330 words. It covers the following chapters:
- The Perks of Ghostwriting Aren’t All About the Money
- What Skills Does It Take to Be a Ghostwriter?
- What You Need Before You Start Bidding for Work
- Listings of Hot Spots for Ghostwriting Work
- Strategic Way to Win More Projects Than Your Competitors
- Pricing Your Work
- Project Management Skills That Get You Repeat Clients
- Dealing With Feedback
- Promoting Your Ghostwriting Site
- Ghostwriting Specials That Can Help You Rake in Tons of Cash
- When the Growth of Ghostwriting Gets to Be Too Much
- Turning Your Ghostwriting Career Into a Marketing Business
How to Build a List PLR eBook (Value $48)
This is a 48 page, 13,331 word eBook on How to Build a List, PLR rights included. Comes in both Word and TXT with the Word version including generic screen shots (meaning it doesn't have my personal info on it).
Main table of contents for this 48-page eBook is:
1. Gold Versus Good
2. List Size Isn’t Just a Numbers Game
3. List Set-Up Steps
4. Why Should a Visitor Opt In to Your List?
5. Follow Up Versus Broadcast
6. Install the Form on Your Blog Sidebar
7. Install on Squeeze page
8. Traffic and List Building
9. Dealing With People You DON’T Want on Your List
10. Don’t Lose All That Hard Work!
11. Start Your List Building Journey Now!
Get Up and Running Online (Value $44)
It’s a total of 45 pages, but that includes my step-by-step screen shots. You can keep mine or use your own. Your choice. Most of the screen shots are generic, but some have my domain in them, so you can cut and paste that out and put your own in.
It includes hyperlinks to products the reader will need – Aweber, DownloadGuard, GoDaddy, and HostGator – and a few they might be interested in – Blog Lockdown, Jimmy Brown’s List Profits and Affiliatenaire courses for example. With the PLR rights, you can swap my links for yours. You put your name on the title page, too.
The eBook is 7,701 words. It includes 16 steps that cover setting up an autoresponder system, auto delivery system with payment processor, domain, hosting, an opt in report, a landing page, order graphics, PDF creation, uploading files to your server, web forms, blog set up and themes, and choices of what to marketing with this system as both an affiliate and an info product creator.
Basically, it covers everything in a nutshell – only so that a total newbie can follow along and do it in order without missing a beat.
New Year Success for Entrepreneurs (Value $40)
1. Analyze Your Previous Efforts as an Entrepreneur
This 5 and a half-page, 2,404-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Fear of Failure
- Frustration with Technical Tasks
- Complacency Issues
- Envy of the Competition
- Overloaded with Excitement Over Options
2. Mastering Your Mindset for 2016
This 6-page, 2,452-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Have a Clear Focus in Mind for Your Goals
- Isolate Yourself from Negativity
- Learn How to Motivate Yourself with Mantras
- Spend Time Reading the Best Success Mindset Books
3. Pruning vs. Growing Your Business in the Coming Year
This 6-page, 2,409-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Do You Feel Like You’re Always Working Yet Going Nowhere?
- Are You Stuck in One Online Business That’s Holding You Back?
- Learn the Art of Following Through
- How to Have Multiple Business Branches the Right Way
- Set Up a Business That You Have Time For
4. Skills to Learn for 2016 Success
This 6 and a half-page, 2,695-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Are Your Writing Skills Adequate for Content Creation?
- Does Your Social Networking Need Improving?
- Bring Your Advertising Efforts Into a New Day
- Get Brave and Start Video Marketing and Live Streaming
- Convert Better By Improving Your Sales Copy
5. Zeroing in on Trendy Topics for Next Year
This 5-page, 2,212-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Watch Magazine Covers for Top Tips
- Listening in on Niche Forum Chatter
- Set Up Google Alerts for Breaking News You Can Capitalize On
- Going Against the Grain
6. Use Outsourcing as a Way to Expand Your 2016 Income
This 6-plus page, 2,483-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Aspects of Your WAH Business You Can Outsource
- Where to Find the Best Freelancers
- How to Post a Project for a Freelance Ghostwriter
- Hiring a Freelance Graphic Designer
- Find the Right Virtual Assistant for the Job
7. Customer Engagement Tips for 2016
This 6-page, 2,329-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Where to Engage Your Audience
- How Often Should You Post and Interact?
- What to Post for Increased Engagement
- Reward Your Audience for Engaging
- Use Data to Make Your Engagement Soar
Guide to Cashing in on Shiny New Object Syndrome PLR (Value $40)
A 40-page eBook called Guide to Shiny New Object Syndrome - perfect for newbie Internet Marketers or those who buy a ton of products.Has 12,698 words.
Table of Contents:
A Way to Spin Your Shiny New Object Syndrome Into Cash 3
Anyone Who Tells You to Avoid the Make Money Online Niche Is a Liar 5
If You Sucked at Product Reviews in the Past, No Problem 7
Building Your Blog Review Platform 9
Choosing What to Review – and Why 19
Step 1 – Being Honest About How the Review Came About 24
Step 2 – Sizing Up the Sales Copy 26
Step 3 – Describing the Order Process 29
Step 4 – Implementing on a Schedule 30
Step 5 – Sharing Your Experience 31
Step 6 – Sharing Your Results 33
Step 7 – Your Final Recommendation 34
Step 8 – Review Compilation 36
Step 9 – Review Updates Over the Years 37
Step 10 – Complementary Product Reviews 38
Parlaying Your Review Status Into Something More 39
Ready to Review This Course as an Affiliate? 40
Introduction to Internet Marketing Part 1 PLR (Value $37)
Introduction to Internet Marketing – Part 1 PLR is 39 total pages and 14,050 words, but that includes my title and TOC page, so I won’t count those in the cost.
1. Who Am I and Why Should You Listen to Me?
2. Finding Answers on Your Own
3. What Is Internet Marketing?
4. Why Choose Internet Marketing as a Career?
5. Who Is Right for Internet Marketing?
6. When Is the Right Time to Get Started With Internet Marketing?
7. Where Do You Go for Good Internet Marketing Advice?
Selling Printables Online (Value $33)
This is a 33-page, 14,397 word eBook.
Covers the following:
Why Create Printables?
What Are Printables?
Choosing a Profitable Printables Niche
What's Needed to Make Printables?
Printable Mistakes to Avoid
Strategic Tips to Help Your Printables Sell Well
Where to Sell Printables Online
How to Get Traffic to Your Printable Offers
Consider Taking Your Printables Into the Digital Realm
Spending Money to Make Money with Printables
8 Final Tips to Successfully Sell Your Printables
Affiliate Marketing Simple System (Value $31)
This is a 31-page (8,020 word) eBook. It covers the following:
The 4 Layers of an Affiliate Marketing Simple System
Setting Up Your Affiliate Marketing Simple System
Seeing the Affiliate Marketing Simple System in Action
Putting Your System on Autopilot
Taking Your Affiliate Marketing Simple System to the Next Level
Don’t Make These Three Critical Mistakes
Motivational Marketing Messages (Value $30)
10 MP4 Videos with article transcripts and 10 PowerPoint slide summary sets (6 each)
Motivational Marketing Messages - Articles or Transcripts of the Video
These articles are the transcripts for the video audio file. You can edit them, put your name on them, use them as blog posts, compile them into a report, etc. The content is based on some of the top feelings entrepreneurs experience - which I've bolded below for you.
1. Envying the Competition Should Fuel Your Fire - 482 words
2. Excessive Worry Drains Your Success - 487 words
3. Feeling Frustrated Means You’re About to Have a Breakthrough - 524 words
4. It’s Okay to Be Confused If You Learn How to Seek the Right Answers - 470 words
5. Never Again Refer to Yourself as a Stupid Marketer - 516 words
6. On Days That You’re Unfocused, Prioritize Effectively - 546 words
7. There’s No Such Thing as Uncompetitive Marketers - 448 words
8. Understand That Fear Is a Normal Part of Being a Successful Entrepreneur - 509 words
9. When You Feel Overwhelmed STOP and Take Back Control - 454 words
10. You Can Be Shy and Still Lead Your Niche Audience - 553 words
Motivational Marketing Messages - Video Titles and Times
Each video is recorded in MP4 and can easily be edited using a video editing tool like Camtasia. You can separate the audio from the video and re-record your own voice using the transcripts included, or leave it as is.
1. Envying the Competition Should Fuel Your Fire - 2:37
2. Excessive Worry Drains Your Success - 2:41
3. Feeling Frustrated Means You’re About to Have a Breakthrough - 2:57
4. It’s Okay to Be Confused If You Learn How to Seek the Right Answers - 2:33
5. Never Again Refer to Yourself as a Stupid Marketer - 2:42
6. On Days That You’re Unfocused, Prioritize Effectively - 2:54
7. There’s No Such Thing as Uncompetitive Marketers - 2:14
8. Understand That Fear Is a Normal Part of Being a Successful Entrepreneur - 2:47
9. When You Feel Overwhelmed STOP and Take Back Control - 2:25
10. You Can Be Shy and Still Lead Your Niche Audience - 2:55
Motivational Marketing Messages - 60 Total PowerPoint Slides
The matching 10 topics for the PowerPoint slides each contain a total of six slides - a title slide with the title of the article plus an image from Pixabay, plus five additional text-only slides. The text-only slides are not a verbatim transcript of the article, but rather a brief summary of the main points so that the speaker may convey the concept in full. Feel free to edit these as you wish, brand them with your name and use them in your business.
Top 10 Niches on Pinterest PLR (Value $30)
31 page ebook called Top 10 Niches on Pinterest and How to Tap Into Them. Comes in Word and TXT format. Has screenshots included. 6,757 words total.
6 Easy Ways to Cash in Online (Value $25)
20-page, 8,716-word eBook
- Tangible Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Product Creation
- Kindle Publishing
- Freelance Services
- Coaching Services
Comes with banner ads and HTML website with PSD files
Internet Marketing 24 Pack (Value $24)
1.) 5 Traffic Conversion Hot Buttons – 414 Words
2.) 12 Top Traffic Conversion Secrets – 458 Words
3.) Autoresponder – Your Electronic Personal Assistant – 402 Words
4.) Bum Marketing Blunders – 501 Words
5.) Email Marketing – Make It Personal – 465 Words
6.) Energize Your eBook Sales – 569 Words
7.) Finding Affiliate Partners – 464 Words
8.) Follow the Problem – 441 Words
9.) Get Green Online – 446 Words (this is about a specific niche opportunity)
10.) Go for the Online Gold – 444 Words (this is about a specific niche Opportunity)
11.) How to Drill Down a Niche – 357 Words
12.) How to Set Prices for Information Products – 443 Words
13.) Identify Your Marketing Assets – 377 Words
14.) Information Product Dos and Don’ts – 480 Words
15.) Making the Most from ClickBank – 417 Words
16.) Online Marketing Is Customer Centered – 436 Words
17.) Seasonal Influences for Online Marketing – 487 Words
18.) Social Bookmarking to Grab Attention Online – 411 Words
19.) Time Traps for Online Marketers – 408 Words
20.) Traffic Conversion by Doing the Unexpected – 490 Words
21.) Twitter Your Way to Instant Traffic – 389 Words
22.) What Makes People Buy Online? – 504 Words
23.) What’s Your Customer Worth? – 405 Words
24.) Online Marketers Need to Ask the Right Questions – 394 Words
Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation Report (Value $20)
This is a 20-page report including a title page and table of contents. It comes in both Word and TXT formats for your convenience. The word count is 4,767 words. The only rules for this are that you can’t use my name on it and you can’t pass along PLR rights for it.
This report teaches people the most common grammar, spelling and punctuation problems associated with online writing.
No Excuse Guide to Streamlined Success for Online Entrepreneurs (Value $20)
In The No Excuse Guide to Streamlined Success for Online Entrepreneurs, which is a 20-page, 8,034-word eBook, you're going to learn about the 6 factors that you have to master to achieve a truly efficient business that earns profits fast.
Cultivating the Right Mindset
Tired of struggling to motivate yourself into feeling good about your online business efforts? This section of the book helps you retrain your brain to wake up feeling fearless and excited about the productivity you'll be embarking on that day.
Planning for Profits
Money doesn't just come streaming into your PayPal account without some adequate planning. This section helps you fix your money chase mindset, where you're scrambling for little bits of money instead of properly planning for a substantial income that can safely support you and your family.
Furthering Your Education
If you know it all, great! Problem is, none of us does, so continuing our education is what will keep us ahead of competitors and allow us to simplify our business process, rather than get dragged down into outdated systems that no longer work. This section teaches you quick and easy ways to stay ahead of the pack.
Networking with Others
The best way to get ahead is to sidle up to other successful marketers and secure affiliate promotions and joint venture partnerships, among other perks. You'll earn far less money going it alone than you would making connections - and this guide shows you how to do it the right way.
Working Toward Completion
Starting is easy. It's that awful follow through that seems to stump everyone. In this guide, you'll learn how to streamline your productivity so that you see milestones continue to pass in your rearview mirror as you head toward the finish line.
Positioning Yourself in Your Niche
Don't wait for someone to pigeon-hole you. You want to decide how you'll be known in your niche, and this is what positioning is all about. If you start to gain any traction online, you can bet others will leap at the opportunity to label you - and you want all of that control in your hands, not theirs.
30 Day Branding Day 3 (Value $16)
This is the third day of the branding challenge. It is titled: "Become a Trusted Leader By Showing Your Sharing Skills." This is the concept of curating content on a giving and sharing level to also increase the buzz and interaction on your blog.
It is 16 pages and 5,521 words.
It includes 3 images that are a specific part of the lesson. My name cannot be used.
How to Write Product Reviews for Affiliate Cash (Value $14)
This is a 14-page 4,346-word guide.
Table of Contents:
What’s the Profit Potential of a Good Review?
“How Am I Supposed to Trust You?”
What Benefit Does the Customer Derive From It?
What Are the Features of the Product?
Is Support Available Once They Buy?
Hit ‘Em With a Call to Action (…or More)
Who Else Thinks This Product Is Worthy?
Stick a Bonus Under Their Noses
Compare This Product to Others
Affiliate Product Review Case Study – 11 Days $6,178.04
30 Day Branding Day 7 (Value $12)
This is day 7 of the branding challenge titled: "Meeting Your Audience's Needs." It is 12 pages long and 4,504 words. This is about the 6 Human Needs and how to meet them from a branding perspective. It includes no images. My name cannot be used.
Online Business Models Any Newbie Can Succeed In (Value $12)
This is a 12 page, 5,245-word report that starts with an introduction and then covers:
Chapter 1: Affiliate Marketing
Chapter 2: Service Provider
Chapter 3: Content Creator
Chapter 4: Info Product Creator
Chapter 5: FBA or eBay
30 Day Branding Day 15 (Value $11)
30-Day Branding Day 15: Using Infographics to Brand Your Business
This 11-page, 4,229-word report starts with an introduction and then includes the following sections:
- What Is an Infographic?
- Why Use Infographics?
- DIY Infographic
- Outsourcing an Infographic
- What Makes a Great Infographic?
- What Not to Do With Your Infographic
- Tips for Promoting Your Infographic
- Getting Started with Infographics
Internet Marketing Tools and Resources (Value $10)
1. Few Marketing Experts Are Without a WordPress Blog - 349 words
2. Internet Marketing Blogs Keep You One Step Ahead - 430 words
3.Recognizing Which Guides Will Catapult Your Success Forward - 504 words
4. Subscribe to a Viral Video IM Education - 431 words
5. Warrior Forum Provides a Perfect Foundation of Knowledge - 434 words
6. Which Hosting Company Do Most Marketers Use? - 389 words
7. Build a List From Day One With AWeber - 399 words
8. DLGuard Does More Than Just Secure and Protect Your Products - 437 words
9. Use ClickBank as an Affiliate or Info Product Developer - 393 words
10. Profiting Via PayDotCom as an Affiliate or Info Product Creator - 400 words
PLR on PLR (Value $10)
1.) The Benefits of a PLR Membership – 558 Words
2.) What Is PLR – 433 Words
3.) PLR Website Content – 447 Words
4.) eBook Resale Rights – 405 Words
5.) How to Make Money With PLR – 410 Words
6.) PLR Versus Master Resell Rights – 405 Words
7.) How Valuable Is Free PLR? – 474 Words
8.) PLR Products Are Multi Media – 417 Words
9.) Find a PLR Package That Over Delivers – 402 Words
10.) How to Maximize Your Use of PLR – 524 Words
30 Day Branding Day 10 (Value $9)
This PLR report is 9 pages long and is delivered to you in both Word and TXT formats. It’s 2,657 words in length.
2012 Internet Marketing Predictions PLR (Value $7)
1. In 2012 Your Content Better Be Engaging – 518 words
2. In 2012 It’s All About Two Way Conversations – 494 words
3. In 2012 You Have to Grasp Curated Content Much Better – 574 words
4. In 2012 We’re Going to Learn a Lot More About Small Marketing From Big Companies – 452 words
5. In 2012 You Need to Get in Real Time With Your Prospects – 468 words
6. In 2012 Be Long on Value and Short on Greed – 427 words
7. In 2012 Forecast Your Future With a Purpose – 479 words
Affiliate Marketing Autoresponders (Value $7)
#1: Promote Products With an Affiliate Toolbox – 507 words
#2: Use Social Networking Sites for Your Promotions – 456 words
#3: Don’t Pay for Pricey Graphics – 534 words
#4: Work on Optimizing Your Site for Search Engines – 503 words
#5: Be Careful About Using Pay Per Click – 623 words
#6: Be a Guest Writer for Those With Big Lists – 541 words
#7: Blog on a Regular Basis – 542 words
Keyword Research Autoresponders (Value $7)
7 autoresponder emails (you can use them as blog posts or web content too if you wish) about conducting keyword research. I've written this series in a logical order, so it's best used from #1-7, but you can rewrite it and re-order it however you wish. You can sign up as an affiliate for many top keyword tools and use these autoresponders to promote them.
#1: The Importance of Keywords in Your SEO Strategy - 430 words
#2: The Difference Between Broad Keywords and Longtail Keywords - 387 words
#3: Which Keyword Tools Work Best for Niche Marketing? - 418 words
#4: Clean Up Your Keyword List and Organize It for Daily Use - 459 words
#5: Differentiating Between Profitable Keywords and Useless Keywords - 440 words
#6: Putting Good Keywords to Work in Your Marketing Campaigns - 414 words
#7: Don't Forget These Important Keyword Variables - 386 words
WAH Autoresponders (Value $7)
1. How Amazon and Your Government Affect Work at Home Workers – 426 words
2. Which Comes First – Article Marketing or Blogging? – 457 words
3. The Importance of Having Your Work at Home Ethics Intact – 479 words
4. How to Communicate With Your Audience When You Work From Home – 430 words
5. Don’t Let Gurus Turn You Into a Lazy Entrepreneur – 543 words
6. Is It Better to Have Many Business Sites or a Few? – 411 words
7. Is the Work at Home Career Okay for Any Age? – 484 words
Pay Per Click Marketing for Affiliates (Value $7)
PLR Pack #1: A short report called Pay Per Click Marketing for Affiliates
This report has two screen shots in it (my name nowhere on them) and it is 7 pages long and 2,497 words long. It would be perfect for anyone promoting any sort of in-depth PPC guide - use it as a viral freebie or opt in report or even break it up into blog posts if you want to!
It includes these sections after some brief introduction text:
- What Is Pay Per Click Marketing?
- Why Use PPC for Affiliate Marketing?
- How Should You Use PPC for Affiliate Marketing?
- Where Should I Use PPC Marketing?
- The Bottom Line About Using PPC for Affiliate Marketing
The Top 5 Most Important Things to Know About Fiction Writing (Value $6.50)
This 6 and a half page, 2,586-word report is titled “The Top 5 Most Important Things to Know About Fiction Writing.” It starts out with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Characters – Main an Secondary
- Goal, Motivation and Conflict
- Tropes in Romantic Fiction
- Opening and Ending Hooks
Affiliate Marketing Blog Posts (Value $6)
How to Make Money Online with Affiliate Marketing – 265 words
Affiliate Marketing: 3 Easy Shortcuts to Find a Hot Niche – 269 words
Triple Your Success Rate By Finding a Well Planned Affiliate Marketing Program – 289 words
Transforming Your Business Plans with Affiliate Marketing Money Strategies – 255 words
Affiliate Marketing eBook – 286 words
Work at Home Affiliate Marketing – 265 words
How to Make Money the Easy Way Using Affiliate Marketing – 269 words
Make Money on the Internet - How to Avoid Information Overload – 253 words
The Truth About How to Make Money Fast with Affiliate Marketing – 275 words
Do You Have What It Takes to Be an Internet Affiliate? – 291 words
5 Niches Ripe for Tangible and Digital Promotions (Value $6)
This 6+-page, 2,049-word report starts with an introduction and
then covers the following sections:
- Mental Wellness
- Diet and Fitness
- Beauty and Anti-Aging
In this report, I try to go through three things for each evergreen niche - ideas on what you can promote (and how to find it) in the digital arena, two places I use to find tangible ideas, and a thought or two about how you could go about promoting this on your blog or to your list.
Make Money Online With or Without a Product (Value $6)
Here are the details about the 6-page, 2,415-word report:
Title: Making Money Online With or Without a Product
Affiliate Marketing – Explained
Why Is Affiliate Marketing a Profitable Business?
What Does a Good Affiliate Program Offer You?
What You Need to Know to Begin Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing and Your Own Product
Unboxing Video Profits (Value $6)
This 6-page, 2,643-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- What Are Unboxing Videos?
- Niches That Work Well for Unboxing Profits
- How to Create Your Own Unboxing Video Business
- Tips for Making Your Unboxing Video Addictive
Niche Spy Secrets PLR (Value $6)
This pack includes a report, in both TXT and Word, and a PowerPoint presentation to accompany it. It is 5 and a half pages long and helps marketers learn how experienced gurus spy on each other to come up with ideas for their product creation. It's not all about IM topics, either - it works for any niche. It is 2,258 words.
The Ins and Outs of SMS Marketing (Value $5.50)
This 5 and a half-page, 2,344-word report starts with a short introduction and then includes the following sections:
- Why You’ll Want to Use SMS Marketing
- What You Need to Get Started with SMS Marketing
- The Good and the Bad of SMS Marketing
- What Should You Say in Your SMS?
- Mistakes to Avoid with SMS Marketing
How to Promote Your Kindle Novel Online (Value $5.50)
This 5+-page, 2,076-word report starts with an introduction and then includes the following sections:
- Take Advantage of the KDP Select Free Days
- Take Advantage of Free Promotional Sites
- Take Advantage of Social Media to Promoted Your Kindle Novel
- Take Advantage of Review Sites to Gain Exposure for Your Book
- Take Advantage of Other Promotional Tools
30 Day Branding Day 4 (Value $5)
This is the fourth day of the branding challenge. It's titled: Have Your Ear to the Ground and is all about listening for buzz about your brand from its conception, to see what the public thinks about it.
It is 5 pages long. There are 3 screen shots for the lesson. There are 1,580 words. My name cannot be used.
30 Day Branding Day 9 (Value $5)
This is a 5-page and 1,905 word report for the 9th day of the 30 Day Branding Challenge. This lesson is about networking Brady Bunch style.
Attraction Brand Marketing (Value $5)
After a short introduction, this 5-page, 1,885-word report has the following sections:
- Have You Considered Yourself as a Brand?
- What Branding Is – and Isn’t
- Leading With “I” – Not “You”
- Engage Your Audience to Interact With You
- Live Your Tag Line
Let a Funded Proposal Advertise Your MLM Business (Value $5)
After a short introduction, this 5-page, 1,876-word report has the following sections:
- Develop a Free Offer to Guide Them to the Funded Proposal
- Drive Traffic to Your Lead Capture Page
- Picking the Right Kind of Funded Proposal
- Use a Funded Proposal to Pay for All Advertising and Marketing
Blogging as a Career (Value $5)
This 5-page, 2,007-word report starts with an introduction and then covers the following sections:
- Where Most People Go Wrong
- Choose a More Rewarding Blogging Career
- Developing a Relationship With Your Readers
- Supporting Yourself Financially With Blogging
Filling Your Blog Editorial Calendar (Value $5)
This 5-page, 2,000-word report starts with an introduction and then covers the following sections:
- Getting Your Editorial Calendar Organized
- How Often Should You Be Blogging?
- Scheduling a Series for Your Blog
- 7 Ideas for Individual Blog Posts
- Soliciting Guest Bloggers for Filler Content
Creating Your First Info Product (Value $5)
This 5-page, 1,825-word report starts with an introduction and then
covers the following sections:
- Pick a Niche That You're Passionate About
- Find a Slant That Sets You Apart
- Create an Outline That Helps With the Creation Process
- Develop Conversational Content That Empowers the Reader
- Get Your Product Ready for Sale
A Guide to Handling Your Internet Marketing Start-Up Costs (Value $5)
This 5-page, 1,804-word report starts with an introduction and then covers the following sections:
- There Are Options for Starting 100% Free
- The Right Time to Take on This Kind of Commitment
- Knowing What Kind of Costs You Can Expect
- Prioritizing Your Spending
- Alternative Options to Help You Move Forward
Make Product Creators BEG You to Be Their Affiliate (Value $5)
Following a short introduction in this 5-page, 1,984 report, it includes the following sections:
- Carve Out Authority Figure Status in Your Niche
- Refuse to Censor Yourself in Reviews
- Create a Feeding Frenzy With Your List Building Efforts
- Be Shameless in Getting Increased Commissions
- Trump the Competition With Perks Other Affiliates Don’t Get
5 Ways to Increase Your Affiliate Earnings (Value $5)
This 5-page, 1,922-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following sections:
- Be on the Lookout for Savings and Value
- Don’t Just Promote – Review
- Conduct a Comparison Between Products
- Expand Beyond the Usual Boundaries
- Emphasize Your Personalization
WAH Job Versus Business (Value $5)
Following a short introduction, this 5-page, 1,744-word report includes the following sections:
- Two Paths You Can Take as a WAH Individual
- Which WAH Career Feels More Secure to You?
- Do You Love to Learn?
- How Do You Get Started?
Building a Work at Home Part Time Business (Value $5)
Following a short introduction, this 5-page, 1,866-word report includes the following sections:
- Which Online Business Models Work Best for Part Timers?
- Balancing Life and Work for Part Time Entrepreneurs
- Which Tasks Should You Do in Your Part Time Hours?
- How Outsourcing Can Help You Get Ahead
- Tools and Tips That Make Your Part Time Efforts Easier
The Best Way to Get Traffic to a New Site (Value $5)
This 5-page, 1,920-word report starts with an introduction and then includes the following sections:
- Feeding the Searchbots
- Building a Buzz Via Word of Mouth
- Submit the Site
- Use a Sig File
- Tweet It
- Use Google Plus With Authorship
- Facebook It
- Comment on Other Blogs
- Go Viral
- Generate Press Releases
Building an Email List From Scratch (Value $5)
This 5-page, 1,975-word report starts with an introduction and then includes the following sections:
- What Constitutes a Great Offer?
- Set Up a Proper Autoresponder System
- Drive Traffic to Your Opt in Form
- Best Practices for Email Communications
How to Secure JV Partners for a Product Launch (Value $5)
This 5-page, 1,941-word report starts with an introduction and then includes the following sections:
- Get on Lists to Find the Right JV Partners
- Perks You Need to Offer JVs for Consideration
- Create Customized JV Requests
- JV Brokers Are an Option
- What If Everyone Says No?
Guide to a Successful Product Launch (Value $5)
This 5-page, 1,893-word report starts with an introduction and then includes the following sections:
- Create a Product Attractive to Your Target Audience
- Contact JV Partners Early
- Have an Affiliate Program in Place
- Secure Testimonials and Repair Your Product
- Soft Launch Testing
- Test the Process for Functionality
- Build a Buzz
7 Elements of a Good Branding Campaign (Value $5)
This 5-page, 1,756-word report starts with an introduction and then includes the following sections:
- The Right Name
- A Well-Branded Design
- What Will Your Voice Say About Your Brand?
- Secure Your Brand With Heavy Socialization
- Branding Through Email Marketing
How to Be a Leader in Your Niche (Value $5)
This 5-page, 1,742-word report starts with an introduction and then includes the following sections:
- Be a Researcher and a Sharer
- Align Yourself with the Best People
- Promote and Produce with Ethics in Mind
- Be Accessible to Your Audience
Blogging Challenge Ideas (Value $5)
This is a report that teaches people how to host a blog challenge. Hosting blog challenges increase traffic to your site, makes your branding ignite, creates a loyal readership, and improves engagement and comments – something search engines love (and so do visitors who land and see an active blog).
The 5-page, 1,848-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following sections:
- What Blogging Challenges Do Your Readers Suffer From?
- Preparing Your Blog Challenge Ahead of Time
- Supporting Your Challengers
- Blog Challenge Idea: Encourage New Media Formats
- Blog Challenge Idea: 1-A-Day Affiliate Marketing Reviews
- Blog Challenge Idea: Thought-Provoking Shareable Content
- Blog Challenge Idea: Curated Blog Content
- Blog Challenge Idea: One Idea Fits Everyone
WAH Tips for Moms (Value $5)
This guide is specifically geared to female work at home entrepreneurs with kids! It’s a 5-page, 1,885-word report that starts with a short introduction and then covers the following sections:
- Pick a Niche That You’re Passionate About
- Work During Non Family Hours
- Build Multiple Business Models
- Engage in Self Care
Internet Marketing August 2012 (Value $5)
1. Bringing Offline Clients Into the Online World – 436 words
2. Becoming a Part of the Kindle Publishing World – 416 words
3. Google Forces PLR Users to Shop Smart – 465 words
4. WP Themes That Work Best for Affiliates – 401 words
5. Getting Video Traffic to Work for You – 410 words
Passion and Profits Niche Site (Value $4.50)
This 4 ½-page, 1,544-word report starts with an introduction and then includes the following sections:
- Pick a Niche with Profits and Passion in Mind
- Conduct Massive Keyword Research for Future Use
- Grab a Domain and Install Your Niche Blog
- Create a Database of Items to Promote That You Believe In
- Create an Email Autoresponder Series Designed to Show Value
- Create Personal Connections By Engaging Your Audience
- Have Fun Branding and Social Marketing for Your Site
30 Day Branding Day 2 (Value $4)
This is day 2 of the 30 day branding challenge. It's titled: "Show the World What You're About."
It is 4 pages long and 1,229 words. It has one image (screen shot). You can leave it as is or alter it. My name cannot be used.