Multi Niche Top Quality Private Label Rights Content Brought to You By Tiffany Lambert
Note: The current number left available will show below the buy button.
Normally, I launch products that have unlimited buyer ability. But I decided to launch a special PLR piece called 30 Content Marketing Ideas for Niche Leaders Vol 3 and limit it to only 50 buyers.
One of the best things about PLR is that it's done for you. But some people hate having too much competition when hundreds or thousands of people buy the same content.
The fact that only 49 other people besides yourself will own this narrows down the competition significantly, and you can put your name on it, brand it as your own and serve your audience just minutes from now!
This is a content piece that completes the list of 90 content ideas for marketers but these can be used as individual reports or combined if you happened to have bought the other two. If you missed them, the link above will show if there are remaining copies left of the 50 available. This report is great for people who sit there wondering what to blog about, what to email their list, or what to post on social media so they're not using the same old content ideas day after day. It's a way to keep your audience interested and engaged. It provides examples from a variety of niches such as marketing, weight loss, survival, etc.
Read below for more details...
30 Content Marketing Ideas for Niche Leaders Vol 3
My latest limited to 50 buyers PLR is called 30 Content Marketing Ideas for Niche Leaders Vol 3 and this is a content piece that completes the list of 90 content ideas for marketers but these can be used as individual reports or combined if you happened to have bought the other two. If you missed them, the link above will show if there are remaining copies left of the 50 available. This report is great for people who sit there wondering what to blog about, what to email their list, or what to post on social media so they're not using the same old content ideas day after day. It's a way to keep your audience interested and engaged. It provides examples from a variety of niches such as marketing, weight loss, survival, etc.
This 14+ page 6,308-word PLR covers the following:
1. Ruffle Some Feathers By Taking a Stance on a Hot Topic in Your Niche
2. Find Some Statistics for Your Niche to Share and Discuss
3. Write About Networking with Others in Your Niche as a Consumer or Colleague
4. Record an Over-the-Shoulder Tutorial Teaching Something Specific
5. Talk About Something New You're Considering Doing in Your Niche
6. Tell Your Audience About the Best Resources for Niche Information
7. Give Your Readers a 5W Breakdown of Your Niche Topic
8. Create a Blog Roundup for Your Readers to Check Out
9. Discuss Some Form of Automation or Tracking for Your Niche
10. Share a Test of Something in Your Niche Even If It Flops
11. Use Your Niche as a Portal for Good Deeds
12. Pair Your Niche with Another One and Discuss a Slant for That
13. Curate Someone Else's Content as a Jumping Point for More Details
14. Whip Up a Piece of Seasonal Content for Your Niche
15. Tie in a Pop Culture Reference to Your Niche
16. Find Feedback in Your Niche and Write About It to Your Audience
17. Give Links to Some Social Media Finds in Your Niche on Various Platforms
18. Provide Commentary About a Video in Your Niche
19. Talk About the Necessity of Having Patience Balanced with Productivity in Your Niche
20. Discuss How to Handle a Setback in Your Niche
21. Cover the Dos and Don'ts or Pros and Cons in Your Niche
22. Tell Your Readers About an Old Fashioned Way of Doing Something That You Admire
23. Find Some Unexpected Benefits of Being Involved in Your Niche and Share Them
24. Publish Something Humorous in Your Niche and Lighten the Mood
25. Talk About a Splurge That's Worth the Money in Your Niche
26. Give a List of Alternatives They May Want to Consider
27. Share a Time Saving Hack for Your Niche
28. Write a Note of Genuine Thanks to Your Followers
29. Share an Improvisation Tip with Your Readers in Your Niche
30. Give Tips on How to Set Realistic Expectations in Your Niche
** This PLR comes in both Word and TXT formats
I've included a PNG file that you can use in your marketing.
Put your name on it and use it as a lead magnet to build a list...
Break it up into individual blog posts...
Use it as a series of autoresponder emails to educate and inform your audience...
Add your affiliate links to it to earn commissions on digital and tangible products...
Expand on it and turn it into an info product of your own...
Use it as a transcript for a podcast...
Use it as a transcript for a video or series...
Put it into a PowerPoint presentation and record a class or webinar about it...
Normally, people charge a lot more for ghostwritten or limited content. While limited PLR is more valuable than PLR with no limits, I didn't want to price anyone out of ownership.
So what I did is simply increase it to $2 per page and threw in the graphic for free. You'll get all 14+ pages and 6,308 words of content with graphic for just $28 and be one of only 50 marketers who own the rights to it!
Important Note About Rights: I have included a license inside of the download file that tells you my PLR license for your product, which is: 1.) Don't use my name on it and 2.) Don't pass along the rights to others. That means you can use the content, but you can't turn around and sell it to others to use as their content.
P.S. Unfortunately, once the product is sold out, I can't sell one more copy to anyone else.
P.P.S. But you CAN shoot me an email and request a specific topic. That way I can try to deliver something you need next time I do one of these limited PLR sales.